Our Small Business Reflections for 2022
The holidays are here, and we are feeling grateful for another year in business. We are excited to celebrate with our familia. This year we took on a big project (more on this soon) that has transformed our business. We are closing out 2022 with our reflections for this pivotal year in business.
- Invest in yourself - Investing in you means you are investing in your business long term.
- Learn from experts - Talk to experts in your industry. They will share great insights that will help you grow.
- Put yourself in new rooms - You never know who you will meet. Relationships are the most important part of having a successful business. Thanks to our mentor Sandra, founder of Nopalera, for encouraging us.
- Build your network - Your network is one of your biggest assets. The more people that know about you and your ideas the more you will grow.
- Don’t be afraid to pivot - Challenges and roadblocks will occur. It’s ok to change plans. It will end up improving your processes in the long run.
Are you looking for hydrating and moisturizing products to help you get started on your curly hair journey? Order your free Ocoa samples. *If you are a new customer use code FREE.
Did you find this blog post helpful? We would love your feedback, leave a comment and be sure to check our previous blog posts.